Recovery Care Treatment Services – Call (314) 226-1638 Today!
Addiction Rehab Center St. Louis, MO Call 314 226-1638 to Get Help Now! For many, the pain and hopelessness of substance dependency makes them feel lost and alone, afraid they can’t bear any more suffering. Drug Rehabilitation St. Louis thinks that isn’t true, and wants to help people free themselves from the shame and negative feelings that substance dependency feeds on. It has been scientifically established that alcohol and drug dependency is an illness, and has to be treated with the same medical attention as a disease like cancer. Our exceptional staff specializes in drug and alcohol therapies so that each one of our clients receives the optimum level of care. Call as soon as possible to speak with an addiction expert!
What’s Drug Dependency?
For most people, drug abuse begins with a casual experiment, but then they lose their restraint and find that they want more and more drugs, more and more often. The more drug abuse increases, the more difficult it is to go without the drug on account of the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Addiction Rehab Center St. Louis, MO specializes in treating substance abuse, which is the physical and/or psychological dependence that forms in response to the abuse of legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency occurs when continual drug use distorts the way nerve cells in the brain communicate, and drug use becomes the only method of stimulating pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiousness from the thought of not being able to acquire the drugs that makes them feel happy or normal again.
A comprehensive and effective rehab plan must address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Missouri has the staff, experience, and desire that’s required to assist people who suffer from drug addiction. Our proven-effective drug addiction rehabilitation treatment programs include:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare team
- beautiful and affordable living accommodations
Each client’s particular requirements are taken into consideration as health care professionals design the tailor-made program intervention treatment plans that are extremely successful. Taking advantage of numerous fact-based, constructive, reasonably priced therapies that are available, we are able to fulfill our clients’ diverse requirements, though many other treatment facilities don’t meet these high standards.
In rehab, or rehabilitation, an addict:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- takes part in various sorts of therapy and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledge their addiction problems
- analyzes their reasons for using
- discovers ways to avoid temptation and prevent relapses
At Alcohol Services Programs, there’s a team of recovery professionals who are responsible for the numerous facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Recovery Care Treatment Services Treats Addiction
Our residential rehabilitation center combines the best parts of inpatient treatment (24 hour supervision and on-site clinical personnel) and outpatient care (access to “real world” situations and offsite support group meetings). While residing in gorgeous, comfortable living accommodations, clients take part in in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
For more details regarding rehab centers, the effects of drug use, or substance abuse in general, please contact recovery specialists at 314-226-1638!