Recovery Care Treatment Services – Call (314) 226-1638 to Get Help Immediately!
Addiction Treatment Center St. Louis, MO helps people stop the vicious cycle of drug and/or alcohol dependency, and gives them a chance to make a change in their life for the better. Drug dependency brings emotional, physical, monetary, and professional distress. Drug Treatment Center St. Louis helps addicts put an end to the guilt and shame so they can attain their sobriety goals. A complete range of addiction recovery services are available to all clients, including:
- detox with medical supervision for those who need it
- custom-created addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- comfortable living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call 314 226-1638 to talk to an addiction treatment specialist, and start recovery rehabilitation drug treatment today!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
There are plenty of conventional and experimental ways to treat drug addiction, but scientists, psychologists, and health care professionals usually agree on a few principles regarding effective drug and/or alcohol abuse treatment. Most importantly, no one treatment program will work just the same for two totally different people. Even when they’ve been abusing the same drug, treatment plans should vary based on the client’s specific circumstances. Treatment plans must take into account the client’s legal, medical, psychological, vocational, or social problems. Meeting the unique therapy requirements of each and every person requires accurate examination and observation of their physical and psychological situations, and frequently adjusting and modifying their treatment plans to ensure the most beneficial results. Typically, mental health care specialists design treatment plans by mixing:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Kinds of Rehab Are Available?
Depending on the individual’s needs, different levels of treatment are available. For example, a person who has been clean and sober for many years, but has a relapse, will receive a much different level of treatment than an individual who has been continuously using for many years.
- Inpatient treatment generally takes place in hospitals or medical clinics, and offer both detoxification and rehab services. Although inpatient treatment is starting to be less commonplace, the detox process should still be medically supervised in a hospital or medical clinic. Clients are encouraged to continue on to rehabilitation after utilizing the detox services of Addiction Treatment Center St. Louis, MO.
- Outpatient treatment usually occurs in health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. Clients in outpatient care often stay at home, and travel to the rehab facility for a few hours a day.
- Missouri Substance Abuse Treatment Centers specializes in residential treatment, which blends the best parts of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Patients go to the detox rehabilitation facilities for treatment and daily support meetings, while living in lavish, residential accommodations. This type of treatment allows recovering addicts to relearn the best way to behave responsibly and appropriately, so when they eventually leave treatment they are ready to withstand the anxieties and temptations of everyday life.
Recovery Care Treatment Services Can Help
With the help of experts and encouragement from friends and family, recovery is possible, no matter how bleak the future may seem to the addict. Treatment Recovery Center treats all types of addiction problems, and rehabilitation provides extra care for patients who suffer from additional psychological or emotional problems. Call 314-226-1638 to speak with a recovery specialist about rehab facility locations, information concerning drug addiction in general, or for advice. Call now!